Ludington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau engaged TwoSix Digital to develop and maintain a campaign intended to drive awareness and entries for a lighthouse getaway giveaway at the big Sable Lighthouse in Ludington while also collecting email addresses for the CVB’s e-newsletter.
TwoSix Digital employed highly-strategic targeting from the Facebook Audience Insights tool and lookalike audiences of the previous year’s contest entrants and the CVB’s Facebook page. A number of ad flights were created and managed to drive entries into the giveaway.
Increase in email subscribers
Check Out Our Blog!
- #TheGreatAmericanTakeOut March 31, 2020
- On Our Radar | April 2020 March 25, 2020
- A Tourism Digital Strategy In The Midst of a Pandemic March 21, 2020
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Scout Holaday March 11, 2020
- What’s the Scoop on the TwoSix Summit? March 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | March 2020 February 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger February 17, 2020
- What is the Future of TikTok and Tourism? February 12, 2020
- State Tourism Website Traffic Analysis | Q4 February 5, 2020
- Learn More About the TwoSix Summit 2020 January 31, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
Digital Marketing & Helpful Resources for Virtually Surviving the Coronavirus
TwoSix Digitals Response to COVID-19: We have entered into a difficult time for digital marketing within the tourism industry. We as a TwoSix team have been actively working and brainstorming helpful ways to virtually survive the pandemic we’re in. We are closely monitoring the quickly spreading virus and will keep you updated.
COVID-19 has impacted small businesses, restaurants and stores. However the tourism industry has been impacted with destinations being shut down and travel being banned.
Our plan is to keep moving forward and the line of communication open. We have dedicated this page completely to COVID-19 for resources, living blog posts, and helpful how-to’s.
Be sure to keep updated with your state health department website for local information.