Ludington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau engaged TwoSix Digital to develop and maintain a campaign intended to drive awareness and entries for a lighthouse getaway giveaway at the big Sable Lighthouse in Ludington while also collecting email addresses for the CVB’s e-newsletter.
TwoSix Digital employed highly-strategic targeting from the Facebook Audience Insights tool and lookalike audiences of the previous year’s contest entrants and the CVB’s Facebook page. A number of ad flights were created and managed to drive entries into the giveaway.
Increase in email subscribers
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Credit User-Generated Content July 9, 2020
- How To Leverage QR Codes for A Safer Restaurant Experience July 1, 2020
- On Our Radar | July 2020 June 24, 2020
- 5 Reasons To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Travel Destination June 18, 2020
- How to Distribute Your Reemerging Landing Page June 11, 2020
- How to Create Your Reemerging Website Landing Page June 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | June 2020 May 28, 2020
- 6 Best Practices for Email Subject Lines May 21, 2020
- Everything to Know About Facebook’s Creator Studio App May 14, 2020
- TwoSix Takes It On The Road May 7, 2020