Pure Michigan assigned TwoSix Digital the task to increase its Facebook page Likes to over one million. This made Pure Michigan the third statewide tourism page behind Hawaii and New York to cross this mark. Additionally, TwoSix Digital was asked to change the location origin of the Facebook users from predominately in-state to out-of-state.
Beginning in February and ending in May, 2015 TwoSix Digital developed and ran 269 unique ad sets using 13 custom audiences and 24 lookalike audiences.
The ads were targeted to consumers based upon suggestions from the Facebook Audience Insights tool and included interests, locations, brands and specialties that Michigan is known for.
Additionally, TwoSix Digital used Pure Michigan’s Google Analytics to determine targeted states and DMAs along with website pixels to help leverage traffic to michigan.org to reach a deeper and more relevant audience.
Check Out Our Blog!
- A Cookie-Less World: Why New Email Contacts Are More Vital Than Ever October 22, 2020
- How to Create The Perfect IG Story October 14, 2020
- What Your New Subscriber Welcome Email Needs October 8, 2020
- How to Market Your Fall Colors September 30, 2020
- On Our Radar | October 2020 September 24, 2020
- How to Tell Your Destination’s Stories September 16, 2020
- 10 Underutilized Free Facebook Features September 10, 2020
- 6 Ways to Capitalize on Your TripAdvisor Profile September 3, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
TwoSix on Tour
Tourism Virtual Conferences