At the end of Q3 and through the beginning of Q4 in 2018, Shipshewana, Indiana/ LaGrange County Visitors Center and TwoSix Digital collaborated on a program to drive traffic to the organization’s website through a series of blog promotions on their Facebook and Instagram accounts. We begain the program by analyzing the DMO’s Google Analytics and third party search data to determine what topics would resonate best with the destination’s potential visitors. After recommending topics and strategically creating a content schedule, we conducted a paid promotional campaign using the Facebook ads network. The goal of the program was to increase website traffic, reach and build brand awareness of the product to potential travelers.
Each of the four separate blog topics were promoted in campaign flights that used uniquely tailored and heavily researched targeting tactics. Each flight targeting was built off the previous flight, steadily constructing a foundation of success that maximized the power of each dollar spent. Adjustments were made throughout the campaign with targeted GEO locations and interests, based on performances of the last ad flight.
The ad flights consisted of the following blog topics:
- Scenic Fall Drives Near Shipshewana
- 10 Ways to Unplug in Shipshewana
- How to Kick off Your Holiday Season in Shipshewana
- 10 Reasons to Visit Shipshewana in 2019
Cost Per Click
Total Page Views
Share this entry
Check Out Our Blog!
- On Our Radar | October 2020 September 24, 2020
- How to Tell Your Destination’s Stories September 16, 2020
- 10 Underutilized Free Facebook Features September 10, 2020
- 6 Ways to Capitalize on Your TripAdvisor Profile September 3, 2020
- On Our Radar | September 2020 August 27, 2020
- How to Create an Effective Partner Listing Page August 19, 2020
- 10 Gifs That Describe Tourism Marketing During a Pandemic August 13, 2020
- How to Make Your Outdoor Recreation Stand Out August 6, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
TwoSix on Tour
Tourism Virtual Conferences