The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau in Tunica, Mississippi conducted a direct digital media buy to highlight their Tunica “We Got It” destination promotional video. TwoSix Digital was assigned the goals for the video campaign to attract video views and encourage consumers from “high value” zip codes provided by the area casinos to complete a contest registration form with their email address and enter to win a getaway to Tunica.
TwoSix Digital ran a campaign from May to July, 2015 and utilized multiple techniques to capture consumer interaction while targeting gaming and lifestyle interests of the Tunica visitor. The Tunica “We Got It” campaign included:
- 53 highly targeted social and digital ads
-27 YouTube ads
-15 Facebook ads
-11 Twitter ads
- Leveraging of Lookalike Audiences in Facebook Ad targeting
-Lookalike of Tunica Facebook page
-Lookalike of people visiting tunicatravel.com
-Lookalike of people who had already entered the giveaway
New email entries
Check Out Our Blog!
- #TheGreatAmericanTakeOut March 31, 2020
- On Our Radar | April 2020 March 25, 2020
- A Tourism Digital Strategy In The Midst of a Pandemic March 21, 2020
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Scout Holaday March 11, 2020
- What’s the Scoop on the TwoSix Summit? March 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | March 2020 February 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger February 17, 2020
- What is the Future of TikTok and Tourism? February 12, 2020
- State Tourism Website Traffic Analysis | Q4 February 5, 2020
- Learn More About the TwoSix Summit 2020 January 31, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
Digital Marketing & Helpful Resources for Virtually Surviving the Coronavirus
TwoSix Digitals Response to COVID-19: We have entered into a difficult time for digital marketing within the tourism industry. We as a TwoSix team have been actively working and brainstorming helpful ways to virtually survive the pandemic we’re in. We are closely monitoring the quickly spreading virus and will keep you updated.
COVID-19 has impacted small businesses, restaurants and stores. However the tourism industry has been impacted with destinations being shut down and travel being banned.
Our plan is to keep moving forward and the line of communication open. We have dedicated this page completely to COVID-19 for resources, living blog posts, and helpful how-to’s.
Be sure to keep updated with your state health department website for local information.