The Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau in Tunica, Mississippi conducted a direct digital media buy to highlight their Tunica “We Got It” destination promotional video. TwoSix Digital was assigned the goals for the video campaign to attract video views and encourage consumers from “high value” zip codes provided by the area casinos to complete a contest registration form with their email address and enter to win a getaway to Tunica.
TwoSix Digital ran a campaign from May to July, 2015 and utilized multiple techniques to capture consumer interaction while targeting gaming and lifestyle interests of the Tunica visitor. The Tunica “We Got It” campaign included:
- 53 highly targeted social and digital ads
-27 YouTube ads
-15 Facebook ads
-11 Twitter ads
- Leveraging of Lookalike Audiences in Facebook Ad targeting
-Lookalike of Tunica Facebook page
-Lookalike of people visiting tunicatravel.com
-Lookalike of people who had already entered the giveaway
New email entries
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Find Great User-Generated Content July 20, 2021
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Ashley Maddix July 14, 2021
- 4 Ways to Enhance Your Community Management July 8, 2021
- On Our Radar | July 2021 July 1, 2021
- 5 Ways to Increase Visitor Usage of Your Hashtag June 24, 2021
- A Beginner’s Guide to UTM Codes June 17, 2021
- How and Why To Repurpose Evergreen Content June 10, 2021
- On Our Radar | June 2021 June 3, 2021
Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and learn more about best practices in the tourism industry delivered directly to your inbox each month.