The Lake County, Illinois CVB requested TwoSix Digital help with their summer tourism promotion with the goals of promoting Six Flags Great America theme park and KeyLime Cove indoor water park, get consumers to opt-in to the Lake County e-newsletter while also driving traffic back to the CVB’s website.
TwoSix Digital designed a giveaway within the Woobox platform that allowed people to enter while also providing an opt-in button for those interested in the Lake County e-newsletter. To bolster entries and awareness, TwoSix Digital set up and ran a highly-targeted ad campaign using a number of techniques and tools, including Lookalike audiences of the Visit Lake County Facebook page, previous year’s entrants and e-newsletter list. Visitors to key blog posts were also retargeted with ads through a tracking pixel and Lookalike audience.
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Credit User-Generated Content July 9, 2020
- How To Leverage QR Codes for A Safer Restaurant Experience July 1, 2020
- On Our Radar | July 2020 June 24, 2020
- 5 Reasons To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Travel Destination June 18, 2020
- How to Distribute Your Reemerging Landing Page June 11, 2020
- How to Create Your Reemerging Website Landing Page June 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | June 2020 May 28, 2020
- 6 Best Practices for Email Subject Lines May 21, 2020
- Everything to Know About Facebook’s Creator Studio App May 14, 2020
- TwoSix Takes It On The Road May 7, 2020