The Lake County, Illinois CVB requested TwoSix Digital help with their summer tourism promotion with the goals of promoting Six Flags Great America theme park and KeyLime Cove indoor water park, get consumers to opt-in to the Lake County e-newsletter while also driving traffic back to the CVB’s website.
TwoSix Digital designed a giveaway within the Woobox platform that allowed people to enter while also providing an opt-in button for those interested in the Lake County e-newsletter. To bolster entries and awareness, TwoSix Digital set up and ran a highly-targeted ad campaign using a number of techniques and tools, including Lookalike audiences of the Visit Lake County Facebook page, previous year’s entrants and e-newsletter list. Visitors to key blog posts were also retargeted with ads through a tracking pixel and Lookalike audience.
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Find Great User-Generated Content July 20, 2021
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Ashley Maddix July 14, 2021
- 4 Ways to Enhance Your Community Management July 8, 2021
- On Our Radar | July 2021 July 1, 2021
- 5 Ways to Increase Visitor Usage of Your Hashtag June 24, 2021
- A Beginner’s Guide to UTM Codes June 17, 2021
- How and Why To Repurpose Evergreen Content June 10, 2021
- On Our Radar | June 2021 June 3, 2021
Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and learn more about best practices in the tourism industry delivered directly to your inbox each month.