The Lake County, Illinois CVB requested TwoSix Digital help with their summer tourism promotion with the goals of promoting Six Flags Great America theme park and KeyLime Cove indoor water park, get consumers to opt-in to the Lake County e-newsletter while also driving traffic back to the CVB’s website.
TwoSix Digital designed a giveaway within the Woobox platform that allowed people to enter while also providing an opt-in button for those interested in the Lake County e-newsletter. To bolster entries and awareness, TwoSix Digital set up and ran a highly-targeted ad campaign using a number of techniques and tools, including Lookalike audiences of the Visit Lake County Facebook page, previous year’s entrants and e-newsletter list. Visitors to key blog posts were also retargeted with ads through a tracking pixel and Lookalike audience.
Check Out Our Blog!
- 5 Big Email Marketing Challenges, Solved October 21, 2021
- Why Website Speed Optimization is Important October 6, 2021
- On Our Radar | October 2021 October 5, 2021
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger September 30, 2021
- 6 Best CTA Practices in Social Media Marketing September 22, 2021
- Key Elements to a Successful Partner Newsletter September 16, 2021
- On Our Radar | September 2021 September 1, 2021
- How to Claim Your Business on Google August 31, 2021
Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and learn more about best practices in the tourism industry delivered directly to your inbox each month.