The Lake County, Illinois CVB requested TwoSix Digital help with their summer tourism promotion with the goals of promoting Six Flags Great America theme park and KeyLime Cove indoor water park, get consumers to opt-in to the Lake County e-newsletter while also driving traffic back to the CVB’s website.
TwoSix Digital designed a giveaway within the Woobox platform that allowed people to enter while also providing an opt-in button for those interested in the Lake County e-newsletter. To bolster entries and awareness, TwoSix Digital set up and ran a highly-targeted ad campaign using a number of techniques and tools, including Lookalike audiences of the Visit Lake County Facebook page, previous year’s entrants and e-newsletter list. Visitors to key blog posts were also retargeted with ads through a tracking pixel and Lookalike audience.
Check Out Our Blog!
- On Our Radar | October 2020 September 24, 2020
- How to Tell Your Destination’s Stories September 16, 2020
- 10 Underutilized Free Facebook Features September 10, 2020
- 6 Ways to Capitalize on Your TripAdvisor Profile September 3, 2020
- On Our Radar | September 2020 August 27, 2020
- How to Create an Effective Partner Listing Page August 19, 2020
- 10 Gifs That Describe Tourism Marketing During a Pandemic August 13, 2020
- How to Make Your Outdoor Recreation Stand Out August 6, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
TwoSix on Tour
Tourism Virtual Conferences