The Hamilton County CVB approached TwoSix Digital wanting help building exposure for a niche culinary experience based around a regional specialty – their pork tenderloin sandwiches and a group of restaurants making up the “Tenderloin Trail”. The client had a number of blogs about these sandwiches as well as Tenderloin Passport that could be downloaded and a YouTube video on how to properly eat a tenderloin sandwich. These were available to use and promote.
TwoSix Digital set out by creating a retargeting website pixel on the Tenderloin Trail section of the Hamilton County website to promote tenderloin blogs, the passport and the video to these consumers. A number of highly targeted ad sets were created to promote tenderloin content to. Lookalike audiences generated through the Facebook ads manager of the Hamilton County e-newsletter list were utilized as well as the Facebook Audience Insights tool. This allowed us to research and create trail audiences for ad sets to promote content to.
Cost per click
Click through rate
Check Out Our Blog!
- On Our Radar | October 2020 September 24, 2020
- How to Tell Your Destination’s Stories September 16, 2020
- 10 Underutilized Free Facebook Features September 10, 2020
- 6 Ways to Capitalize on Your TripAdvisor Profile September 3, 2020
- On Our Radar | September 2020 August 27, 2020
- How to Create an Effective Partner Listing Page August 19, 2020
- 10 Gifs That Describe Tourism Marketing During a Pandemic August 13, 2020
- How to Make Your Outdoor Recreation Stand Out August 6, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
TwoSix on Tour
Tourism Virtual Conferences