The Hamilton County CVB approached TwoSix Digital wanting help building exposure for a niche culinary experience based around a regional specialty – their pork tenderloin sandwiches and a group of restaurants making up the “Tenderloin Trail”. The client had a number of blogs about these sandwiches as well as Tenderloin Passport that could be downloaded and a YouTube video on how to properly eat a tenderloin sandwich. These were available to use and promote.
TwoSix Digital set out by creating a retargeting website pixel on the Tenderloin Trail section of the Hamilton County website to promote tenderloin blogs, the passport and the video to these consumers. A number of highly targeted ad sets were created to promote tenderloin content to. Lookalike audiences generated through the Facebook ads manager of the Hamilton County e-newsletter list were utilized as well as the Facebook Audience Insights tool. This allowed us to research and create trail audiences for ad sets to promote content to.
Cost per click
Click through rate
Check Out Our Blog!
- #TheGreatAmericanTakeOut March 31, 2020
- On Our Radar | April 2020 March 25, 2020
- A Tourism Digital Strategy In The Midst of a Pandemic March 21, 2020
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Scout Holaday March 11, 2020
- What’s the Scoop on the TwoSix Summit? March 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | March 2020 February 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger February 17, 2020
- What is the Future of TikTok and Tourism? February 12, 2020
- State Tourism Website Traffic Analysis | Q4 February 5, 2020
- Learn More About the TwoSix Summit 2020 January 31, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
Digital Marketing & Helpful Resources for Virtually Surviving the Coronavirus
TwoSix Digitals Response to COVID-19: We have entered into a difficult time for digital marketing within the tourism industry. We as a TwoSix team have been actively working and brainstorming helpful ways to virtually survive the pandemic we’re in. We are closely monitoring the quickly spreading virus and will keep you updated.
COVID-19 has impacted small businesses, restaurants and stores. However the tourism industry has been impacted with destinations being shut down and travel being banned.
Our plan is to keep moving forward and the line of communication open. We have dedicated this page completely to COVID-19 for resources, living blog posts, and helpful how-to’s.
Be sure to keep updated with your state health department website for local information.