The Hamilton County CVB approached TwoSix Digital wanting help building exposure for a niche culinary experience based around a regional specialty – their pork tenderloin sandwiches and a group of restaurants making up the “Tenderloin Trail”. The client had a number of blogs about these sandwiches as well as Tenderloin Passport that could be downloaded and a YouTube video on how to properly eat a tenderloin sandwich. These were available to use and promote.
TwoSix Digital set out by creating a retargeting website pixel on the Tenderloin Trail section of the Hamilton County website to promote tenderloin blogs, the passport and the video to these consumers. A number of highly targeted ad sets were created to promote tenderloin content to. Lookalike audiences generated through the Facebook ads manager of the Hamilton County e-newsletter list were utilized as well as the Facebook Audience Insights tool. This allowed us to research and create trail audiences for ad sets to promote content to.
Cost per click
Click through rate
Check Out Our Blog!
- 5 Big Email Marketing Challenges, Solved October 21, 2021
- Why Website Speed Optimization is Important October 6, 2021
- On Our Radar | October 2021 October 5, 2021
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger September 30, 2021
- 6 Best CTA Practices in Social Media Marketing September 22, 2021
- Key Elements to a Successful Partner Newsletter September 16, 2021
- On Our Radar | September 2021 September 1, 2021
- How to Claim Your Business on Google August 31, 2021
Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and learn more about best practices in the tourism industry delivered directly to your inbox each month.