The Hamilton County CVB approached TwoSix Digital wanting help building exposure for a niche culinary experience based around a regional specialty – their pork tenderloin sandwiches and a group of restaurants making up the “Tenderloin Trail”. The client had a number of blogs about these sandwiches as well as Tenderloin Passport that could be downloaded and a YouTube video on how to properly eat a tenderloin sandwich. These were available to use and promote.
TwoSix Digital set out by creating a retargeting website pixel on the Tenderloin Trail section of the Hamilton County website to promote tenderloin blogs, the passport and the video to these consumers. A number of highly targeted ad sets were created to promote tenderloin content to. Lookalike audiences generated through the Facebook ads manager of the Hamilton County e-newsletter list were utilized as well as the Facebook Audience Insights tool. This allowed us to research and create trail audiences for ad sets to promote content to.
Cost per click
Click through rate
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Credit User-Generated Content July 9, 2020
- How To Leverage QR Codes for A Safer Restaurant Experience July 1, 2020
- On Our Radar | July 2020 June 24, 2020
- 5 Reasons To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Travel Destination June 18, 2020
- How to Distribute Your Reemerging Landing Page June 11, 2020
- How to Create Your Reemerging Website Landing Page June 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | June 2020 May 28, 2020
- 6 Best Practices for Email Subject Lines May 21, 2020
- Everything to Know About Facebook’s Creator Studio App May 14, 2020
- TwoSix Takes It On The Road May 7, 2020