LinkedIn continues to roll out more updates as to how we use and engage with the platform. Next time you’re updating your Company Page (which we know you all love to do so religiously) you’ll likely see some interesting new options. If you’ve ever dreamed of LinkedIn being more Facebookish you’re in luck. New post options now include a series of templates that you can choose from and leverage to make your posts jump off the feed. These templates have a very “stories” feel and can include stickers that provide some noticeability to the links that you share. I wonder where they got that idea from? You can access these new options via the Linkedin App. During the last couple of years, LinkedIn has quickly become an extremely valuable network for DMOs to explore. We’ve seen some great success leveraging Company Pages for meetings, conventions, and sports sales. Now with these new tools, you’ll be able to provide some pizzazz to your posts! Give them a try next time you’re providing an update to your Company Page’s audience. Don’t forget that each of these options are also available for your personal profile too. If you need a little help developing your LinkedIn strategy don’t hesitate to reach out to the TwoSix Digital team.
Check out our new articles:
- On Our Radar Highlight – Pinterest Predicts is Here, Choo Choo! January 19, 2023
- On Our Radar Highlight – Yes, You Can Use ChatGPT For Destination Marketing January 19, 2023
- On Our Radar Highlight – TikTok to be Banned in America? Maybe? January 17, 2023
- Vertical Video Trends, Best Practices, and How To Get Started with TikTok, Reels, and YouTube Shorts January 11, 2023
- Why & How to Cleanse your Email List January 10, 2023