Throughout the summer of 2015, TwoSix Digital worked with Explore Branson to promote a summer photo contest that was designed to develop visual content on the #ExploreBranson hashtag. The images were curated and utilized on the Explore Branson website where users could view and engage with the imagery.
TwoSix Digital utilized several social ad promotions to raise awareness of the program, along with billboards and window clings in the destination. One ad targeting strategy included proximity ads using Facebook’s geotargeting feature to drive entries and inspire consumers to generate content while they were actively in the Branson area. These ads targeted Facebook users whose IP addresses were currently within the destination or those who had recently traveled in the Branson area.
Content was curated and developed even further to promote Branson as a location for a variety of getaways. This was done by interviewing and recording testimonials from several photo contest entrants. TwoSix Digital then created video and audio files, along with blog posts based upon their trips. These trips reflected key travel interests in Branson like fishing, family vacations and outdoor adventures and were distributed through several channels including Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Check Out Our Blog!
- #TheGreatAmericanTakeOut March 31, 2020
- On Our Radar | April 2020 March 25, 2020
- A Tourism Digital Strategy In The Midst of a Pandemic March 21, 2020
- 5 Questions with our Newest Team Member, Scout Holaday March 11, 2020
- What’s the Scoop on the TwoSix Summit? March 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | March 2020 February 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Make Your Company LinkedIn Profile Stronger February 17, 2020
- What is the Future of TikTok and Tourism? February 12, 2020
- State Tourism Website Traffic Analysis | Q4 February 5, 2020
- Learn More About the TwoSix Summit 2020 January 31, 2020
Sign Up for Monthly Newsletter
Digital Marketing & Helpful Resources for Virtually Surviving the Coronavirus
TwoSix Digitals Response to COVID-19: We have entered into a difficult time for digital marketing within the tourism industry. We as a TwoSix team have been actively working and brainstorming helpful ways to virtually survive the pandemic we’re in. We are closely monitoring the quickly spreading virus and will keep you updated.
COVID-19 has impacted small businesses, restaurants and stores. However the tourism industry has been impacted with destinations being shut down and travel being banned.
Our plan is to keep moving forward and the line of communication open. We have dedicated this page completely to COVID-19 for resources, living blog posts, and helpful how-to’s.
Be sure to keep updated with your state health department website for local information.