Throughout the summer of 2015, TwoSix Digital worked with Explore Branson to promote a summer photo contest that was designed to develop visual content on the #ExploreBranson hashtag. The images were curated and utilized on the Explore Branson website where users could view and engage with the imagery.
TwoSix Digital utilized several social ad promotions to raise awareness of the program, along with billboards and window clings in the destination. One ad targeting strategy included proximity ads using Facebook’s geotargeting feature to drive entries and inspire consumers to generate content while they were actively in the Branson area. These ads targeted Facebook users whose IP addresses were currently within the destination or those who had recently traveled in the Branson area.
Content was curated and developed even further to promote Branson as a location for a variety of getaways. This was done by interviewing and recording testimonials from several photo contest entrants. TwoSix Digital then created video and audio files, along with blog posts based upon their trips. These trips reflected key travel interests in Branson like fishing, family vacations and outdoor adventures and were distributed through several channels including Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Check Out Our Blog!
- How to Credit User-Generated Content July 9, 2020
- How To Leverage QR Codes for A Safer Restaurant Experience July 1, 2020
- On Our Radar | July 2020 June 24, 2020
- 5 Reasons To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Travel Destination June 18, 2020
- How to Distribute Your Reemerging Landing Page June 11, 2020
- How to Create Your Reemerging Website Landing Page June 4, 2020
- On Our Radar | June 2020 May 28, 2020
- 6 Best Practices for Email Subject Lines May 21, 2020
- Everything to Know About Facebook’s Creator Studio App May 14, 2020
- TwoSix Takes It On The Road May 7, 2020