We hope that this gave you some stress-relief and a good laugh at how we feel in tourism marketing in the midst of this pandemic. Make sure to follow us via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook! As always, check back here weekly to see what informative blogs we’re posting on our blog like How to Leverage a Safer Customer Experience through QR codes and more. Don’t forget to also sign up for our e-newsletter to make sure you keep up-to-date on all things TwoSix Digital!
Check Out Our Blog!
- On Our Radar Highlight – Netflix’s Upcoming Partnership With Microsoft August 4, 2022
- On Our Radar Highlight – Instagram Gives Reels a Boost August 4, 2022
- On Our Radar Highlight – Google is Listening to Requests: New GA4 Features August 4, 2022
- The Power of Emojis and Hashtags August 3, 2022
- On Our Radar Highlight – TikTok Adds New Captioning and Translation Tools August 3, 2022
- 7 Things You Can Do to Make Your Website More Accessible August 1, 2022
- On Our Radar | August 2022 July 28, 2022
- On Our Radar Highlight – TikTok: SHOW THEM HOW IT IS DONE! July 18, 2022
Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and learn more about best practices in the tourism industry delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Sign up here!
TwoSix on Tour
August 29 – September 2 | Brian Matson will be presenting at the Texas Association of CVBs Annual Conference in South Padre Island, TX onTake Control: Social Media Tactics to Work Smarter, Not Harder and Leverage LinkedIn and Social Ads for Meetings, Groups, and Sports
September 25 – 27 | The TwoSix Digital Team will be attending the 2022 MACVB Annual Educational Conference in Mackinac Island, MI.