Visit Hamilton County
The Hamilton County CVB approached TwoSix Digital wanting help building exposure for a niche culinary experience based around a regional specialty – their pork tenderloin sandwiches and a group of restaurants making up the “Tenderloin Trail”. The client had a number of blogs about these sandwiches as well as Tenderloin Passport that could be downloaded and a YouTube video on how to properly eat a tenderloin sandwich. These were available to use and promote.
TwoSix Digital set out by creating a retargeting website pixel on the Tenderloin Trail section of the Hamilton County website to promote tenderloin blogs, the passport and the video to these consumers. A number of highly targeted ad sets were created to promote tenderloin content to. Lookalike audiences generated through the Facebook ads manager of the Hamilton County e-newsletter list were utilized as well as the Facebook Audience Insights tool. This allowed us to research and create trail audiences for ad sets to promote content to.
This campaign exceeded client expectations and boasted the following results:
- The total of highly targeted impressions for the campaign reached 518,881 – which is less than $.01 per impression
- The total cost ad click measured out at $.27 per click. This was below the global average CPC of $.53 reported by Nanigans.com.
- More than 111,000 views of the Tenderloin Video were produced with average views lasting an average of 20 seconds.
- Total number of website & blog clicks totaled 4,769
- The ad click through rate overall for the entire campaign was 3.53% which is more than four times higher than the industry average of .81% reported by Nanigans.com
- An additional 473 new Likes were added to the Hamilton County Facebook page during the campaign process.
- Massive spikes in Facebook post reach – both paid and organic
TwoSix Digital’s work with the Hamilton County CVB demonstrates our core marketing competency by working with a client who needed help creating and distributing content related to a specific destination niche.