Recently, Instagram users have been given the ability to publish and schedule Instagram posts directly from Facebook’s Creator Studio on desktop, making content creation and scheduling even more efficient than ever before! The update will even allow you to tag the location and tag users in the post, along with also publish IGTV content right from the platform. Follow these quick and easy steps to learn how to schedule and post your content on Instagram with Facebook’s Creator Studio!
First off, make sure that your Instagram account is connected to Facebook. If you’ve already been running ads on Facebook and Instagram, you should be all set. If not, you can follow these steps to get it set up.
Next, begin to craft a post by following these steps:
1. Make sure all of your content, including your caption, is ready to upload.
2. Open Creator Studio and make sure that your Instagram account is selected from the dropdown menu at the top. This step is especially important if you have multiple Instagram accounts connected to Facebook.
3. Click “Create Post” in the top left-hand corner and select “IGTV” or “Instagram Feed.” Choose “Instagram Feed” if you’re going for a typical post.
4. Use the crop tools to adjust your content accordingly, then add your caption, location and tags. You can also upload multiple images here if your post contains multiple images.
5. Finally, either click “Publish” or “Schedule” to get things going!
After your post is scheduled in the queue, you’ll be able to click on the post in your Content Library to see what it will look like in the Instagram feed! You can also refer back to this page to track Instagram metrics including reach, impressions and interactions with the post after it goes live!
Using this tool is a great way to keep your Instagram and Facebook content consistent and housed in the same platform. To continue your marketing education and to stay up-to-date on the latest news, click below and follow us across social media to stay up-to-date on the latest destination marketing trends.